I would like to add... that NOT DIETING DOESN'T WORK EITHER!
I have decided that with my marathon around the corner(less than 2 weeks to go), my 30th birthday not far behind that, and swimsuit season just (let's be honest ) WAY TOO CLOSE! I really need to get my act together! I have been running like crazy and working with a personal trainer up to 3 times a week and yet no drop on the scale. Can I just say WHATEVER! Seriously, I think I am in great shape yet my clothes don't fit, I am onery and just plain tired of being FAT! I have been running at least 25-30 miles a week sometimes more and am still struggling with my weight. What is the deal?!?
I have decided that I need all of your help! Yes, YOU! My friends, family and any strangers who might have just happened upon my blog! I have to be accountable to someone because let's just be honest I am just no good at this!
While blog surfing last week I happened upon a lady who had done basically the same thing. She was keeping track of her weight loss/gains on her blog. I thought what a great idea. I am already sharing my roller coaster of a life with all of you, so why not add one more loop? So here's the deal. I have joined Weight Watchers. Yes I am paying online...you didn't think I could do this alone did you? I have set Wednesday as my weigh in date and am going to track my ups and downs once a week calling it "WEIGHTY WEDNESDAY" I am hoping you as my friends, family and strangers will check in weekly, leave me "way to go" messages and keep me on track! Do we have a deal?
Check back every Wednesday(or more often if you would like) to check how I am doing. You could also join me if you would like! Just visit http://www.weightwatchers.com/ or just update me and let me know what you are doing, I would love to have a buddy!
Good Luck to all of us!









4 comments:
Liz- you can do it! Weight Watchers is easy...I did it after I had Josh. Your body has probably gotten used to the running. Once the marathon is over you should try to do weights and aerobics classes and such to change things up a bit! If you want to lose weight, lifting weights is your best bet! Good luck! Becky
If I knew how to help you, I'd help myself! Good luck anyway, I'll try to be positive. I'll go back to WW too. Although, I am not quite as ballsy as you are to put it on my blog! You go girl!
Yeah you found us!!! Your family is too cute and I am so exicted to be able to keep in touch with you this way!!!
seriously Liz, you know I'm in..did you even need to ask *LOL* I have even posted it on my blog *GULP* that's serious business...you know I love bloging (thanks to you) So what's next?? Shake at my house or yours....
Post a Comment