Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm not hibernating...


Like being on a diet isn't bad enough...I now look like a chipmunk preparing for winter!


I am on my 3rd dose of prednisone for my IT band and woke up this morning looking like I am storing a few nuts! Which of course is driving me nuts. Can you tell where my day is headed?! WHATEVER! The Doctor said this shouldn't happen but...looks like he was wrong! I thought I was out of this stage of my life. Who said running was fun? Oh wait that was me.


So here's to running and another dose of steroids! 2 weeks left HOORAY!! Who knows what I will look like come race day. You probably don't want to miss it!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors