Monday, April 14, 2008

Black Cloud Gone!


Can I just say SHUT UP, and I am saying this is a total Princess Diaries kind of way! My black cloud has officially gone away. Maybe this is because I actually wasn't woken up in the middle of the night by a crying two year old, or that it is supposed to be beautiful today and I'm thinking hooray time for the park, or could it possibly be that I hit Gregory Langs blog page and he quoted me! Yes me! Can you stand it...I can't.


I woke up this morning and decided today was going to be a new day and I was going to make the best of it. I made pancakes for the kids, had a coke zero...I'm not perfect, and decided to check my blog. While checking my blog I could hear the kids giggling from the kitchen and then I could hear Christian chanting..."Mom is addicted to her blog", I told you I am not very good at keeping secrets. It's sort of a morning ritual, wake up the kids, fix breakfast, check my blog, clean up breakfast, take kids to school because they are running late because mom was checking her blog, you get the picture. I don't have to tell everyone I am addicted you already know.


Well this morning I decided to check a few of my friends blogs as well as a certain writer I am keeping tabs on. I was reading his daily post and then there it was...my name. SERIOUSLY I couldn't help it and let out a little scream, which of course brought all the kids running, which of course took them off track from their daily routine, which of course caused us to be even more late! SERIOUSLY though WHATEVER! I can't believe it. I have been emailing back and forth with him this past week about some details he wanted (which in itself is exciting), and now I'm on his blog page. BLACK CLOUD GONE, SUNNY SKIES ABOVE!!! What a great way to start my week!


If you have a second check it out http://gregoryelang.blogspot.com/ under today's date. It is just one of the end quotes of my story but it's there, and hey while you are there send him a message. He is looking for heartfelt stories about Mother's and Daughter's and how amazing would that be if one of us made it into his new book!?! Good Luck and Happy Blogging!


3 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Awesome!!! That would make anyone's day, I am so happy for you..I brought you a coke zero to celebrate but you didn't answer so I left it on your front porch...Congrats and here's to YOU!!!

Liz and Jake said...

Thanks Renee-
Do you know me or what! A coke zero is just what I needed and can I say I loved every sip of it!!

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

You are sooo FAMOUS!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors