Welcome to the Heugly Family Blog. We are very new to this so please be patient as we figure out exactly what we are doing. Jake and I have 4 beautiful children who each keep us so busy. We feel so blessed to be able to be their parents. There is never a dull moment in our home. There is always something going on.Jake is still the Cubmaster after 3 years and is very busy with work. He is still working with Zions Bank and loves it. He recently took Andrew skiing for the first time and realized that we should have started sooner. After spending a night on the slopes he could hardly move the rest of the weekend. He is looking forward to the next time and realized how much he has missed it. He hasn't been skiing since he was a teenager and can hardly wait for the next time. I am sure he will be up on the slopes as soon as his legs will let him.I am a stay at home mom and love being able to volunteer in each of my childrens classes and drive them to and from sports and dance. I am now teaching primary for the 10-12 year old girls. They are all so sweet and remind me a lot of how I was when I was there age. Time flys too quickly. In my spare time I am training to run the Salt Lake City Marathon and however exhausted am loving every minute of it. I just recently finished running 14 miles and can hardly believe it. I never have been a runner but am surprising myself with each new mile.We just feel so blessed to have such wonderful children and eachother. We are in such a wonderful place in our lives right now and have so much to be grateful for.
15 years ago









1 comment:
Liz, I love your pictures. Your blog looks so great, it's a fun thing to check out. (By the way, you're my hero for running a marathon).
Post a Comment