Happy 12th day of Valentines my love. I have always made fun of people who say they fell in love at first sight. That was until I met you. I knew instantly that you would be my best friend. You are such an amazing husband and father. Whether it be playing with the kids or sitting on the couch watching t.v. I love every minute I am with you. You always make me laugh, even in situations that may not seem so funny. Thank you for helping me see that life doesn't always have to be so serious. You are such a wonderful father, our children are so lucky. You are such a loving and devoted husband. Thank you for all you do for our family. I love you more than I will ever be able to show you. As your mother would say "I CRAVE YOU!" I love you Jake TO THE MOON AND BACK! Love Always, Liz
15 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment