One of my best friends Mariah is the biggest Days of Our Lives fans ever! She used to watch it with her mother Peg when she was younger and is probably the biggest fan in the world. Her mother passed away from leukemia when she was 12 and Mariah says she feels like her mom is with her when she is watching.
She even got me hooked for a while and if you promise not to tell I used to skip school to go home and watch it with her. That is until my dad caught me once! Let's just say crying at a moments notice comes in handy. Anyway Mariah has always been a very dear friend of mine and she has started a new little hobby. She has been making videos of days clips and putting them to music. She is actually very good at it. I loved the song she chose for these clips and can't quit listening to it. It was written and performed by a man by the name of Jay Cameron Court. He was killed in 2005 in a snowmobilling accident in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He lived in Utah and at the time of his death was trying to get his singing career up and going and this was one of his songs. This is probably one of the sweetest songs I have heard in a long time. Close your eyes and listen to this clip. Or you can watch and I promise not to tell, I'm sure Mariah would love to have a new friend to watch days with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMrABpAa2M
15 years ago









1 comment:
Jay Cameron Court or "Cam" was one my best friends. I googled his name to read his obituary again and saw that you're using one of his many beautiful songs on your blog. Thanks for using his music to paint a picture. If you want more of his music he left behind for us, let me know.
Carter
801.910.3873
Post a Comment