Thursday, June 24, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!!

Seriously...has it really been over 3 months since I last blogged???


Yes...how sad is that!?! Life has been so crazy and now that I am so far behind...where do I begin??


Seriously...is the first month of summer almost over??


Yes...how quickly time feels like it is flying! I just want to freeze it for a few days...catch up on a few things...enjoy my kids at the ages they are at just a little longer!


Seriously...do I say seriously too much??
YES...I know...but seriously it is like my favorite word...oh and WHATEVER...which brings me to my next point...
SERIOUSLY...did I get my first parking ticket??
YES...WHATEVER!!




O.K. SERIOUSLY WHATEVER is right! You have got to be kidding me, are the first 7 words that popped out of my mouth when I my eyes saw this disgusting little piece of paper...well the first 7 that I can repeat!

This little paper ticked me off so much I almost considered switching teams...wearing a different color! Good thing I look so good in RED!

I have been spending the last few days running my girls to and from dress rehearsal practices for their big recitals at Kingsbury Hall. Parking is a bear up there and my first day I was happy to find a spot not too far a way at a meter. Only problem was the meter was only for 36 minutes...again I say SERIOUSLY...why just 36? Why not 35 or for heaven sakes why not 45??

Of course the dance studio was running behind on this particular day causing me to leave 3 times to fill my meter. Then just my luck when it was time to fill the meter for a 4th time Alex took the stage. I couldn't leave her...right?? She looked so darling on the stage in her purple sequined outfit and stole the show...o.k. the practice...PROUD MOM HERE!!

I enjoyed the moment and as soon as it was over booked it out to my car to find that nasty little fine sitting on my wind shield. SERIOUSLY!! I missed the meter guy by 5 minutes...5 MINUTES...SERIOUSLY!

I had my moment of freaking out...called the number on the back to complain about my $15 fine ( I am sure the girl thought I was loony), considered heading straight to the office to appeal it, considered cheering for another team, shed a few tears...O.K. so I just added that part...no tears were actually shed during the actual moment of my freak out...and then laughed about it all because....SERIOUSLY...it was all worth it!

I would pay $15 any day to see my little ballerina dance her heart out!!

...Oh and SERIOUSLY... it got me to blog right!?!

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Have they no heart??? At least you got to see cute Alex dancing. My girls are so excited for tonight, seriously :)

Sue said...

one post at a time...

welcome back!!!

thanks for all the fun times lately

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-cara-download-video-dari-facebook-mudah-dan-cepat

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors