Monday, March 1, 2010

Sugar and Spice...

Alex is my girly girl. She is constantly changing outfits, putting on makeup (most of which has been stolen from my bathroom drawer), trying on high heels or hair accessories and her favorite... dress ups.

On average we can expect at least 5-10 outfit changes a day from Alex. She is always surprising us with her new creations or how she decides to accessorize a certain outfit. Some are quite impressive and then... some are a little on the SCARY side. I think this outfit choice would fall in the latter category...


I am sure you are wondering now who seriously has a devil mask!?! I would like to give my darling husband credit for that one.
It is a tradition in our home that every Halloween Jake buys a new scary mask. I probably shouldn't admit that this is one of the milder ones! LOL

1 comment:

Joe and Marci said...

I must say that I love the flowers on her head, it adds a very feminine touch :)

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors