So it has become official...I am the worlds worst blogger! I admit it...isn't that the first step of like 12?? I could list my excuses as to why I just never have the time...I'm too tired, too sick, too overwhelmed, too busy, too, too, too...let's be honest...do you really care?!? I didn't think so! In all honestly though I have really wanted to and have missed my computer and it is good to be back...if even just for today.





As you can see the Heugly family is healthy,happy and yes even a little bit flaky these days! We will do our best to continue to keep all of you interested updated on the ins and outs of our family and will do our best to keep up with how you are all doing as well! We hope you are all enjoying your Summer!!
A lot has taken place in the past forever. We are expecting #5...yes you read that right! Another boy to be exact and time is flying by too quickly...I truly hope I am ready! I feel like I am starting over. My boys are now 13 and 10 and I am hoping I can get into the blue mood again. Seriously if he ends up being dressed in pink with a bow on top of his head don't act too shocked! You think I am joking...I'm NOT!
Of course all joking aside we are thrilled to welcome a new little one to the family and feel very blessed that he is healthy. We just hope he decides to come in a timely manner...things are very crazy at our house and very LOUD! He may just decide he would rather stay inside!! He is actually due the day after Sammie's scheduled baptism date (October 9Th...didn't we plan that well) and so at this moment we have actually scheduled 2 different dates and times(September 20 and October 10)...just to play it safe. Stay tuned for more details.
As for the rest of the family...they are all doing great and are very excited to finally have the sun join our Summer party. The second the Sun decided he was in charge again the kids were outside and I seriously haven't seen them since...LOL.
We of course had to buy a slip in slide the first warm day of summer and the kids thought it was a blast. I was a little disappointed...what ever happened to the old yellow ones that actually worked properly? If you look closely at the pictures you will notice the bricks propped on the side. What you don't see is my Sister and I crossing our fingers that one of the kids didn't hit their heads. Then again what is Summer with out one or two owies or a trip to the ER?!?
Thanks Katie for letting us crash your back yard and for letting us eat all of your Popsicles! The kids had a blast!
The kids have also decided they want to follow in their Dad's footsteps and have taken up golfing. I have caught them way too many times to count hitting balls in the front yard and again it is truly a miracle we haven't ended up with stitches yet!
Jake finally took Christian and Sammie to play their first 9 holes (Andrew was soaking up rays in California) and I guess they are both quite good...Surprise, Surprise! I have been told many times since that I have Sammie in all the wrong activities. I guess she is not destined to be a professional dancer! LOL She is my athletic girl and I need to get her involved in more sports! Seriously I am just tired thinking about all the driving...Isn't lacrosse and football enough!?! LOL










1 comment:
I've missed your blogging. Don't you love that there are no rules.
You can post when "you want"...It really has become my therapy.
welcome back..Tomorrow I will be posting the tea party pictures..I'm sure you will want to steal some.
Post a Comment