I have been serving in the Primary Presidency for about a year and absolutely love it...most of the time. There is the occasional Sunday I go home with a massive headache and am in need a a major nap, but mostly count my blessings that I am able to be with the children each week. I love feeling the spirit and listening to their testimonies and their sweet voices sing primary songs, truly there is nothing better!
This year Alex is in sunbeams and a "sunbeam" is just what she is. She truly comes to primary each week with the biggest smile and it doesn't leave her face the whole time she is there. She loves her teacher and lives for singing time.
Yesterday she was sitting on her teacher's lap and noticed another girl leaving with her teacher. I was watching her from across the room and could actually see the wheels in her head start to turn. She glanced up at her teacher and asked why the little girl was leaving to which her teacher replied that she was going to use the bathroom. Of course moments later Alex was telling her teacher that she needed to use the bathroom as well. The teacher mouthed across the room that Alex needed to use the potty and so off we went.
We reached the bathroom and I sat her on the toilet and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and NOTHING! Alex I said I thought you told Sister Wright you needed to use the potty to which she replied "I TRICKED MY TEACHER"
Seriously are you kidding me...what am I going to do with her?
15 years ago









2 comments:
Oh that is jada's favorite excuse! Gotta love that one. Its the only reason why diapers are easy!
All I can say, is that it's in the name! I catch myself saying that exact line (everyday) about MY Alex!
I've actually called my husband during the day(s) putting my "two weeks" in cus sometimes it can be tough. But don't get me wrong I love her to death, which I'm sure you feel the same.
So, I understand lady, I understand.
Post a Comment