The dentist pulled my tooth out
and he thought it was such fun
he grabbed his pliers
and dental pryers
and pulled another one.
"Yippee! Hooray! What awesome fun!"
he shouted out with glee.
He grinned a grin
then went back in
and pulled out number three.
Then number four and number five
and numbers six and seven
were followed by
a cheerful cry
Of "Eight! Nine! Ten! Eleven!"
He took a few more from the top
and some from underneath,
he yanked them fast
until at last
he'd pulled out all my teeth.
Without my teeth I cannot chew;
I just eat soup and mush.
But don't be sad
I'm kind of glad--
I'll never have to brush!
--Kenn Nesbitt
and he thought it was such fun
he grabbed his pliers
and dental pryers
and pulled another one.
"Yippee! Hooray! What awesome fun!"
he shouted out with glee.
He grinned a grin
then went back in
and pulled out number three.
Then number four and number five
and numbers six and seven
were followed by
a cheerful cry
Of "Eight! Nine! Ten! Eleven!"
He took a few more from the top
and some from underneath,
he yanked them fast
until at last
he'd pulled out all my teeth.
Without my teeth I cannot chew;
I just eat soup and mush.
But don't be sad
I'm kind of glad--
I'll never have to brush!
--Kenn Nesbitt
So the dentist didn't really pull out all of Sammie's teeth but she did hit a major milestone in her life. Last week...o.k. it's been more like 2...she lost one of her front teeth! She was so excited and even polished it before putting it under her pillow, in hopes that the tooth fairy would leave her more money. She must have done a great job because she received 5 very crisp one dollar bills! She was so excited she went right to work on wiggling the next one loose. I am sure it is just days before the tooth fairy will have to make another visit to our house!










1 comment:
Oh, one more thing.... Love the new blog :)
Post a Comment