Thursday, December 11, 2008

Someone at the Heugly house has made the NAUGHTY LIST!

Alex has been obsessed with Santa this year. She writes him at least one letter a day and talks about him constantly. She is also very worried about making it on to Santa's naughty list. Not a day goes by without her asking me if She is on Santa's naughty or nice list!

After one of her little tantrums a few weeks ago, Jake let her know that Santa was watching her and that he really wasn't very happy! This of course freaked her out and she has been worried ever since. All she wants for Christmas is a Barbie!

Yesterday however she informed me that I had now made it onto Santa's Naughty list! I couldn't believe it. I asked her what I had done and she informed me in her cute little voice "You said a BAD word!"

A bad word I thought...what did I say! A little hesitant for her response I asked her "What BAD word? What did I say?"

"You said BUTT".

Seriously if she only knew! LOL

NAUGHTY OR NICE...DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors