Can keep Alex from riding her bike!
Tuesday morning brought a ton of snow to our house. Snow means a couple of things to me...hot chocolate and soup!
I was inside making soup for dinner and soon discovered that Alex was outside. Not only was she outside in her pajamas at 4:00 (it was just one of those days) without a coat or boots but she was attempting to ride her bike on the freshly shoveled driveway!
I guess somebody isn't quite ready for the winter! How many days til summer???









6 comments:
She's so cute! Sounds like my kids out shoveling snow with no shoes or coats! Seriously, we don't need any sicknesses in this house!
That Alex..She keeps everything going all the time..What a character.She just can't get enough life in a day.
can't wait for her to see her present.
How funny is she! Determined little one! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas and we get to hang out soon. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! How was Christmas? You've left us all hanging on the "eigth date". I hope you and yours are well! We're missing your family antics!
I'm so glad to see that Alex was still in her pajamas, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that has those "days"!
The energy must just be in the name!
Post a Comment