(Now don't look too closely or stare too long at this picture! It was one of those days and NO I did not look my best! This is what I look like with NO MAKEUP... Seriously!! WHATEVER! It's what's on the inside that counts...right??)
My Brother and Sister in law Ethan and Amy invited us to join them on the front row for the U of U -BYU game Saturday afternoon. I hadn't been since the last time we had our own season tickets and I was excited to spend the afternoon with family.
I have always been a U of U fan since the time I can remember. Our house was attacked every year around this time with toilet paper and shaving cream Y's and even boiled macaroni on the porch...yes macaroni...thank heavens minus the cheese! My Dad graduated from the U and always joked that he would pay for me to go to school anywhere but BYU! Of course he was just joking as I know he would have been very proud to have me attend the Y...or any college for that matter! LOL
This year I was a little shocked and disappointed! Yes the U played awesome and in my opinion deserved to win but my goodness the fans! I was shocked at the attire many wore or didn't wear and the language was embarrassing! What happened to good sportsmanship!?!
When attending my children's sports games I would have been ejected for dressing so inappropriately and would have never been aloud to treat the other team unkindly or use such abusive language! Shame on them!
I did however enjoy being with my husband even though he dressed a little scary! Seriously not my idea and out of my hands! Good thing he only looked scary and thank heavens under his mask nobody recognized him because YES he made the news! We received 4 calls before the first period was over to let us know he was on the T.V. WHATEVER JAKE!! LOL!!
The one on the left would be my husband accompanied by his older brother Ethan. YES it's true! Don't believe me look below!
O.K. Now I know I said earlier to not look to closely because WOW did I look scary but standing next to Jake makes me feel a little better! Well just a little! WHATEVER!









1 comment:
haha Miles said that they showed those crazy guys on tv!! who knew that it was your hubby Jake haha!! Go Utes!!
Post a Comment