15 years ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Obsessed??
I have the greatest friends, sister and 1 very darling niece!! Who else would stay up with me all night and party just to see the premiere showing of Twilight?!? 11 of us gathered at Jordan Commons Thursday night anticipating the movie we have waited years to see!
I was bitten by the series a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since!
I wasn't sure I would love the movie as I have only found one movie I have liked better than the book (The Painted Veil). I loved it and thought Summit did a great job of staying true to the book and Characters. Of course they couldn't cover the whole book in two hours but thought they hit on all of the major points and characters. There were of course a few cheesy parts but seriously it is a book for young adults which as hard as it is to admit I am no longer!
I loved it so much I returned again Friday night at 10:50 with a couple more friends and thought it was even better the 2ND time! Obsessed??? Only a little!! Now say if I were to go and see it the third time this week...now that would officially make me Obsessed!! WHATEVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.












No comments:
Post a Comment