Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here's Hoping...



So I am totally not superstitious...but Christian has a big game tonight and any extra help would be great!

Christians cute (I mean rough and tough) football team is in a 3 way tie for the playoffs...AHHHHH!!!

Tonight is the playoff game to see who makes it. Only 2 will be able to move on and my stomach has been sick all day! Each team will start on the 10 yard line and have 4 plays each.

They have worked so hard this year and I have been so proud of him and his amazing absolutely drop dead gorgeous coach!! How lucky am I that I'm married to him!!


So keep your fingers crossed and I will keep you updated!

GO BENGALS!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so proud of Jake and his team..What a wonderful season they had.

Christian, g-ma and g-pa were so proud of you..You were definitely not the biggest player on the team..But your heart and drive and team spirit was "huge"...

We love you guys sooo much!!!

Brooke said...

Did they make it??? The suspense is killing me!! Good job guys!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors