This morning over breakfast (which can I add was YUMMY) my children asked for something to drink. I reached in to the fridge and pulled out the milk. When Christian and Sammie saw the milk they practically started cheering!
Christian: Hooray Milk... It's so yummy and good for your bones!
Sammie: It's good for your thighs!
Christian then replied: It's good for your buns and thighs!
Maybe this is my problem...I'm quitting...no more milk for me!! LOL
Speaking of milk, my Sister called me yesterday to inform me of an issue she had seen while watching the news. Some animal rights activists are upset at Ben and Jerry's for using too much milk in their ice cream...ummmm hello!!
Peta has sent a letter to Ben and Jerry's asking them to switch from cows milk to human breast milk. Seriously this may be the sickest thing I have ever heard of. They claim that if they would switch it would lessen the suffering of milk cows and their babies. Ummmm what about the suffering of mothers! Seriously can you imagine being hooked up to a breast pump all day??? Can I just say cruelty to mothers!
I am all for breast feeding and have nursed all four of my children but seriously who came up with this crazy idea! Not to mention can you imagine what I would look like after supplying Ben and Jerry's for a few months...whose going to pay for my lift??? I'm just saying...CRAZY!










No comments:
Post a Comment