This weekend after drying the same load of laundry 3 times I had an AH HA moment. I should have had this moment earlier when I checked the laundry the second time, but seriously give me a break!
I hate hate hate laundry and joke often about hiring a little "elf" to do my laundry for me. Do you think they exist??
I called my friend who fixed the dryer last time and he thinks that it is possibly still those darling little birds! WHATEVER!
Unfortunately he won't be able to fix it until today and unfortunately my laundry room was over flowing, not to mention the smell. Little boys just stink!
I broke down and headed to the laundry mat. I have never been before and of course took my camera along to document the experience.
Check out my yummy fabric softner. A must try. It smells so yummy. Lavender and vanilla downy. It is delicious. Seriously who needs perfume when your clothes smell so good!?!
UMMMM.....HUH? $2.50 What??
Oh I get it!
Thanks to Andrew for keeping me company and making this experience a little more bearable. I have never had to go anywhere else to do my laundry. Yes I am spoiled...I already knew that, you didn't have to tell me!
He did however get a little restless and started to get on my last nerve. He is so much like Jake and is constantly cracking funnies. I am not always in the best mood when doing laundry...HELLO are you? I found myself threatening Drew that if he didn't settle down I would never take him to the laundry mat again...WHATEVER!
$30 dollars later and 4 huge laundry baskets full, my children finally have clean underwear!
So I'm thinking...new washer and dryer for Christmas. Hooray!
Hey at least it's not for my anniversary! LOL :)









2 comments:
My washer and dryer are always avaiable for you :) I hate laundry, it's never done and you always get backed up!! Can't we hire a laundry helper??? LOL
Ugh, laundry is bad enough within the four walls of my home. Sounds like you turned it into an adventure, and I just might have to try that fabric softener...
Post a Comment