Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Sammie!



We were so excited when we found out we were having Sammie. With 2 crazy little boys our home needed a little princess...and that is just what we got!

I think Sammie was just as excited to join our family because after many attempts she finally joined our family 6 weeks before she was due. She was such a tiny little peanut at only 4 pounds and 17 inches long and was no bigger than a Mcdonalds sack. Maybe this is why she loves Mcgriddles on Saturday mornings with her Dad.

She is a girlie girl who loves to get DIRTY! She loves getting dressed up just to play in the dirt with her brothers and friends! She loves boys but only because she loves to ride bikes and play outside. When asked at school if she wanted to be a little boys girlfriend she responded with a very loud NO!

She was the first grandchild on the Jolley side to be born with red hair and definetly has the fiesty personality to accompany it! I think her Great Grandpa Jolley hand picked her to come to our house!

Even though her hair has gotten blonder over the years her personality just keeps getting fiestier!!

She is a Daddy's girl and has him wrapped around her little finger!

She is such a JOY to have in our family and we all love her TONS!

Happy Birthday Sammie...WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Happy Birthday Sammie!! We love you so much, I look forward to your hugs every time I see you and you always make me laugh with your cute sense of humor. You are a great friend to Ayden and he asks everyday when you can play after school. You have a beautiful smile and can always make all those around you happy. Have a great 7th Birthday!!!

Wendy Wells said...

Hi Liz! I love blog stocking! I'm glad you said hi! We still live in Herriman. We moved though. We are still on Friendship but on the other end. We love it. Your kids have gotten so big. Keep in touch!!

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday Sammie, you look so grown up. We sure love you and hope you have an awesome day!!

Sue said...

I LOVE YOU SAMMIE..WE NEED ANOTHER TEA PARTY TO CELEBRATE YOU BEING 7 BIG ONES..

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, happy happy birthday Sammie! So cute, I love all the pictures!

geislers said...

Happy Birthday Sammie!!! Thanks for letting us enjoy it with you. We love you to death!

~ Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sammie!!! It has been so fun getting to know you and the rest of your wonderful family. Have a great day.....

Love, The Nance's

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors