Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's A Girl To Do???




After walking Christian and Sammie to school, Alex and I had a conversation that went something like this...

A- Mommy why do we have to leave Sammie and Hristian here.

M- Because school has started and this is where they go to school.

A- UHHHH Can't we just take them home??

Something tells me this is going to be a long school year. She is adjusting to being home alone with me all day and even had a small tantrum about her pizza...there wasn't enough cheese! Seriously I am just not as fun as her Brothers and Sister.

I guess it's time to break out the play dough! LOL

1 comment:

Joe and Marci said...

We need to get together...Colin is missing his sisters, and taking it out on Camri. She's a trooper, though, and can definitely hold her own. At least she still takes a nap (sometimes). Colin will be SO ready for school next year!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors