Tuesday, August 12, 2008

That's Creepy....

The other morning after Jake had gotten out of the shower he decided to style his hair a little different. Instead of parting it to the side like he always does he spiked it up the middle giving himself what I believe everyone calls a faux hawk. Alex was watching him and when he asked her how he looked she replied..."That's Creepy Dad"


I wonder how she would feel about his hair cut in high school?!? Is there any wonder why he was such a ladies man??

I wonder how the bank would feel if Jake decided to style his hair this way again? It is business in the front. Seriously what's wrong with a little party in the back?

2 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

GRRRRRR, Whats wrong with a little mullet? It looked good on Ryan ;)

Sue said...

Love this pic. of Jake..He was most definitely a ladies man..It wouldn't have mattered what hair style he had..He had them at "hello"...

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors