Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary...




I can hardly believe it has already been 10 years! Time truly does fly. At times life has been crazy and unpredictable and we have dealt with a lot of the unexpected but one thing has always stayed the same...I love you to the moon and back!

6 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!!

Sue said...

Seriously where has the last ten yrs. Gone? Oh yah..There they are.. on my hips, under my chin and, and on my butt...Whatever.

Happy 10th..

Before you know it you'll be celebrating 20..Enjoy every little minute..Time is racing by..

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures, you haven't changed a bit! I love the recent family photos too - so great!

Joe and Marci said...

I LOVE, LOVE your new family pictures - you guys look so great!! It was fun to see your wedding pictures, too. Happy Anniversary!!

Brittany said...

Geez, you guys are a couple of OLD FOGERS!!!! Yeah, right, I'm exactly eight days older than Jake (and Joe, I suppose...) so I can say that! IT's so fun to keep in better touch through the Blog World. And yes, i'm addicted now too. Love your pics and love your family! Congrats on not killing each other!

Lance and Becky said...

10 years...woo hooo! Happy Anniversary, hope you had a good one! Love the wedding pictures!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors