Friday the guys went golfing...36 holes...are they addicted...crazy...insane...all of the above?!?
Courtney invited me and the kids to watch a wake boarding competition up at Echo lake. What a blast!! We hung out in our swimsuits all day (how hot are we...Seriously whatever!), had a BBQ and laughed a ton. The kids splashed in the lake and kept bringing us rather large sticks...before the day was over the sticks had turned to logs, and you can only guess they wanted to take them home...can I just say WHATEVER!
The wake contest ended up starting late and the kids (o.k. the mom's) were exhausted so we never actually saw it. We did however have a ton of fun and saw some amazing boats...and did I mention I won a really cool bag! You can't get better than that!
We had so much fun and would you believe not one of us got burned...truly a miracle!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment