Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do You Ever...

Do you ever find yourself singing in the car? Do you ever find yourself singing in the car, lost in the song, thinking you sound like the artist actually singing and dancing??

Come on just admit it...I've seen you!!

Tonight I found myself once again on a late night run to the grocery store. While I was making my way through the store,putting who knows what kind of junk food I didn't need in the cart I saw it. This was better than any car singing I had ever seen!! Coming around the corner out of the cereal isle was a man in his 20's totally jamming to the song on the intercom. Usually when most people are caught in this situation they quickly stop...not this guy. He kept singing and even started bobbing his head back and forth. I smiled and put a bag of chocolates into my cart...once again something I DID NOT NEED!!

A few minutes later I ran into the same man on the frozen foods isle. This time he wasn't just singing and bobbing his head but was scooting backwards (almost like a Michael Jackson moon walk) with his cart.

Why do I care so much what people think. I really shouldn't, we all shouldn't! I quickly checked out and headed to my car where I blasted my music and YES I SANG...I even bobbed my head!!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors