Sunday, June 15, 2008

"A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero."


Happy Father's Day to the best Father and Husband in the world!! We love you!!
What Makes a Dad?? God took the strength of a mountain, The majesty of a tree, The warmth of a summer sun, The calm of a quiet sea, The generous soul of nature, The comforting arm of night, The wisdom of the ages, The power of the eagle's flight, The joy of a morning in spring, The faith of a mustard seed, The patience of eternity, The depth of a family need, Then God combined these qualities, When there was nothing more to add, He knew His masterpiece was complete, And so, He called it ... Dad Author Unknown

3 comments:

L said...

Liz...Your family always looks so cute! Happy Father's Day to Jake. The two of you are great parents!

Sue said...

This might be my favorite picture of Jake..Who wouldn't want him for a father...I need a copy of this photo...

Love you Jake....It was fun to spend some time with your family today..
Love you 4-ever mom

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

I love this sentiment!! I hope that you all had a wonderful Father's Day. I agree that it is a great picture!! Too cute!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors