This year I decided I wanted to play a really good April Fools trick on Jake. What better place to play it on him than our blog, and what better trick to play than to tell him "I'M PREGNANT"! I mean I even went as far as looking up pictures of pregnancy tests on google. SICK I know! I knew this wouldn't be very nice and to be honest feared how he might get me back!! I found this video on you tube and thought it was the next best thing. The funny thing is Jake really uses gravy like this guy does. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, it doesn't matter what it's on because in Jake's eyes gravy makes everything better! Scary thought...this could actually be us in a few years!
15 years ago









1 comment:
That's hilarious! Too bad I can't use it as a joke right now....it seems like an effective way to get what you want :)
Post a Comment