Saturday, March 1, 2008

Which Witch is Which?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Tonight our family went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Ellis. We had just sat down and were enjoying our drinks and bread when another group of people walked by us on the way to their table. One of the women in their group was an older woman with long grey hair. Alex's eyes got very big and we could tell something had upset her. She looked at Jake and then said to him in a very scared voice "That's not a witch daddy, that's a grandma." We all had a great laugh over this and were grateful the woman didn't hear her!

The picture above is my good friend Renee and I at the schools halloween parade. Yes I dress up every year and this past year decided to be a witch! My children will tell all of you it wasn't too hard to pull off, WHATEVER! Any ideas what I should be this year? Maybe a hula dancer since we will be celebrating in Hawaii!

2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love it, and I think my kids would say the same thing about me if your were to ask...and if Rylie could talk yet! Oh, so I was meaning to write you about this. I actually gained weight last time I started to run, and after a couple weeks, it started to really come off, so be patient, it will come off! I know it sucks though!

Becky said...

Hey Liz- love the witch costume! I still love the tacky bowler costume you wore so long ago. My mom told me your blog address, and I am excited about checking in on you. I've been wanting to call you and go to lunch...we do live so close and need to get together. I'll try to call you today (Katy and Natalie should come too!) Hope all is well, Becky

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors