Friday, February 29, 2008

JAKE JOINS TEAM USA


Today I had the awesome opportunity to join a few of my friends in a private lesson on the 2002 Olympic luge track. I was first shown how to sit on the sled and use my shoulders and legs to steer. It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. The intructor said lay down, hold your head up, and pray that you don't crash into the walls too many times. I was able to go down twice from about 1/4 of the way up the track and then when I felt more confident I was able to start half way up the track. I finished in 1st place with an average speed of about 50 mph. I never once hit the side walls and was told I was born to sled!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors