Saturday, March 15, 2008

If you go out in the woods today...




Or better yet if you go over to Sportsman's Warehouse today you better not go alone. In fact take the whole family. They have 6 baby bears that you can hold and take a picture with, all for a small fee of course! Is anything free anymore?? I of course had to pay the fee twice, the picture of me was way too Scary to blog. Whatever!!! Trust me I saved you a very unpleasant experience.
So go check it out. They look just like little teddy bears and I promise you, you will want to take one home...that is until they scratch you!


1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

OMG - Soooo Cute! We're totally going tomorrow! Although, we don't really have to get our picture taken, we just need a copy of yours! Fischer thinks that is him on the left in the picture!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors