When I woke up this morning and checked my emails I had received this video clip from two different people. I watched it and was once again reminded how blessed I am. It seems like I complain about the tiniest things in life. Children not listening, Christian having strep throat twice in one month and still not feeling well, Jake having to travel, sore muscles etc... My list seems to go on and on. How grateful I am today that I have 4 beautiful children messy rooms and all. I am grateful they are healthy and here with me, how grateful I am for a husband who works so hard and provides so well, so I can stay home and enjoy all of the moments with my family...good and bad. If this clip doesn't make you grateful for what you have I don't know what will.
15 years ago









3 comments:
Thank you for sharing that beautiful video. I'm sitting here in tears and saying a prayer.
What a beautiful boy and a beautiful video. Every day is certainly a gift - thanks for posting that.
That video was so good, it's always good to get a reality check! Thanks for posting that!
Post a Comment