Thursday, February 21, 2008

AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE HAVING A BAD DAY!



All I have to say is thank heavens for blogging! Usually after a night like last I would be super moody. Alex could not sleep and thought that I shouldn't either. We sat up until 3 a.m. watching Dora and talking about everything under the sun. Who fed her sugar for dinner? Ususally this would put me in a very bad mood but I couldn't wait to share this funny picture with all of you. The sad thing is this is what her hair looks like every morning. Poor Alex!

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

She is so cute! I love that her hair does that every day :) She looks how I feel in the mornings!

Miss & Sam said...

Hilariouos!!!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors