Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Utah's Rising Stars...

Today Jake was honored along with 39 other men and women. He received the Forty under 40 award from the Utah business magazine.

"Utah's business community is rich with a youthful and energetic workforce. This year's lineup is an assemblage of serial entrepreneurs, technology innovators and finance gurus-each bringing something unique to Utah's dynamic business community. For some, the path to success was paved with bumps along the way. For others, it seems success was written in the stars. One thing that our Forty under 40 prove is that the sky's the limit when you work hard and are determined to succeed."

For the past 10 years Jake has worked for Zions Bank. He is always continuing to amaze me time and time again. Currently Jake is Senior Vice President/Manager of Sales and Marketing, Treasury Management and is the youngest Senior Vice President in the history of Zion's Bank. I wish I could tell you exactly what he does but honestly it just goes right over my head! I can tell you that his 70 employees that work for and report to him love and respect him and that he always brings a smile home from work. We are so proud of you Jake...what an accomplishment! You deserve it...LOVE YA!

O.K. now you are wondering where the pictures are...I told you everything Jake does just goes right over my head, is it any wonder I forgot the memory card??? Seriously at least I remembered the camera though...it did make quite the accessory. I promise to post pictures later. Jake's mom of course remembered and it was quite the special day. All 4 of his brothers were able to attend and support him as well as his parents and my parents. All of us were very proud of him and yes I cheered the loudest even if they didn't pronounce his name right! LOL

2 comments:

~ Amy said...

Way to go Jake!!! What an accomplishment.....

Anonymous said...

What a great accomplishment! My sister just received an award for 40 under 40 to watch in Training Magazine (she's a training manager and training writer of material for a hospitality corporation)and we were so proud of her! It's so nice to see those you love get the reward and attention they deserve. Congratulations to your husband!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors