It was just one of those weeks! One that I am definitely glad is finally over!
The whole family got a bug and when I mean the whole family I mean the WHOLE family!!
Alex started us out last Friday with an upset tummy and everyone else decided to follow in her footsteps.
Friday night Sammie left a nice little present in the parking lot of Blockbuster and Andrew decided to make a great impression with his 7Th period teacher by throwing up in his garbage can!! That will teach him to listen to his students when they say they don't feel good!
By Tuesday night everyone seemed to be on the mend...seemed to be!
Wednesday morning Alex surprised us again by forcing me once more to wash my sheets! At this point Jake was preparing to leave town and I was starting to feel sick myself! Are you kidding me!! I seriously have the worst luck!
Thursday morning I awoke to kiss Jake goodbye and the worst stomach ache ever... the same stomach ache my family had been experiencing all week! YUCK!
It would be my luck that on my turn of being sick Jake would be out of town and everyone else would be feeling quite perky!! Not to mention I was totally out of Coke Zero...that's enough to make me sick all by itself!! LOL
The older kids headed off to school and Alex and I had a lazy day watching horrible movies on T.V. , reading books , playing chess (really just pretending to play) and eating mint chocolate chip ice cream! O.K. I never actually ate it I just found evidence that my darling 3 year old had! I guess that's what I get for letting her run wild through the house!
Thank heavens today is a new day and everyone seems to be feeling better! Let's cross our fingers we don't have another one of these weeks for a LONG time!!









4 comments:
Oh yuck! I'm sorry you guys had to go trough that! Hooray for being on the mend. Now that the fam had their turn at being sick, maybe you are going to be in the clear for the rest of the winter! Good luck!
Sorry you guys were sick, that is no fun. Next time, let me know, and I'll rush you an emergency supply of coke zero :)
Glad you are feeling better...
Glad to hear you are all feeling better.... We need to all get together... I miss Joe's (well not Joe's but the company) LOL!
We both had a rough week, let's get together this week for sure and commiserate over lunch.....I miss my bffl *lol* Love the Ice Cream with a pink spoon *way to go Alex*
Post a Comment