Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Fancy Birthday For A Fancy Girl!

When asked what she wanted for her birthday Alex told us a Fancy birthday!! I wasn't the least bit surprised because she is probably the FANCIEST 3 year old around!!

Of course a Fancy birthday just wouldn't be complete without a fancy doll and fancy clothes to dress her in. Maybe now she will stop changing her clothes 3 times a day...one can only hope!

Next on our fancy birthday list a trip to preschool. I have to say this is one of the fanciest preschools I have ever seen. We read fancy stories and made fancy leave wreaths and even had a fancy snack of rice cakes and bananas! We then sang some fancy songs while dancing fancy dances! Of course I know all of this because I got to stay the whole time and join in the fancy festivities!!

With preschool now over we headed to vote. I think she must be the fanciest voter ever! She is so posh(a fancy word for fancy)! She even wore her fancy birthday girl crown!
Fancy at such a young age, I can only imagine how fancy she will be when she is actually old enough and tall enough to use the vote machine!
Not to mention her fancy sidekick! All I can say is hello SMILE! Thank heavens I had miss fancy with me all day...she was the perfect accessory! I felt so fancy just being with her!
Seriously isn't she the fanciest little voter you've ever seen?? Too bad the man she voted for didn't win! WHATEVER! This morning when she awoke to find out that her vote really hadn't counted she was very upset! Not to mention her older also very fancy sister Sammie. Someone at school had told her that if Obama won she would have to go to school in the summer!! She was not at all happy with the results and if I can just add...NEITHER AM I!!!

What a Fun and Fancy day and we aren't even through yet!! Next off to visit Great Grandma Jolley who just had her second hip replacement! UMMM YEAH there really isn't anything fancy about that!

Grandma Jolley however looked pretty fancy in her beautiful azure (that's fancy for blue) new sweats and her newly curled hair, that my fancy Aunt Nancy had just done. I think my miss Fancy must get some of her fanciness from grandma...just look at them!

Next off to dinner with our Grandma and cousins and of course our new fancy doll. And dinner just wouldn't be complete without a little ice cream with hot fudge and whip cream. Just delicious...I tell you, you really must try some!
Then home for a luxurious bubble bath...Ooh la la! It was like being at a beauty spa!

Then time for some more fancy reading and what better to read than her new Fancy Nancy books.

What an exhausting FANCY day we had!

Now time for our beauty sleep! Even the fanciest girls need their rest!

3 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

Alex you are "Sleeping Booty" I mean Beauty *lol*

Joe and Marci said...

What a perfect day!
This is a great post, Liz, very fancy :)

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Liz, this has been the perfect and might I say "fancietst" post ever!!!! How special to have this fancy day in pictures. Happy Birthday Alex!!!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors