Thursday, September 4, 2008

What To Be???

Anyone who knows me well knows that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love dressing up and decorating my house and love love love carving pumpkins!


Every year we host a Halloween party for our families with food and games and of course a costume contest. Each year the contest seems to get tougher and tougher and for some reason I never seem to win! I'm not sure if this is because my costumes just aren't good enough or if it's because Jake tallies the votes??? HMMMMM? WHATEVER JAKE!
This year all I am going to say is bring it! It is only the first of September and yes I am already working on my costume! I know you all are dying to know and I am sorry to tell you that... you are just going to have to wait!!! Sorry...well not really! LOL!

Alex however needs a little help. A few weeks ago we were at our friends house and she came upstairs looking like this...

Decisions, decisions...What should Alex be?? Tigger or a Princess??? Hmmm maybe both.

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Tigger if it is cold outside, princess if it is not. There. Now, that's settled. Now we can concentrate on what Fischer is going to be! Ha1

Joe and Marci said...

Is it time to think about that again? When I asked my kids what they want to be, Koko said, "Mom, remember when you made our costumes? Will you do that again?" I guess I better get started. Right now, ghosts sound pretty good to me.

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors