A while back one of my darling nephews was driving in the car with his Mom and asked..."Mom do we say what the?" Of course she replied (I'm sure while giggling) "NO!"
The other day while standing in a very long line after a very long day with my kids, a cute woman began to talk to me. I explained in a very sarcastic voice that my children were being SO GOOD! She then said to me that she knew just what I was talking about. Just before she arrived at the store her 15 year old son called her a "F-in" B! Are you kidding me!! Who allows their children to talk that way??? I was just complaining about a few "He touched me" and "He's looking at me" and the famous "Mom he's copying me...Mom he's copying me!"
What would I do if one of my children talked to me this way? Wait a minute none of my children would be allowed to talk to me this way!! When I was young if I would have said an inappropriate word I would have my mouth washed out with soap!
I myself have never had to use soap on my children...thank heavens! It sounds like a few more people should!!
Tonight while driving in the car I heard a very catchy song. So catchy I was singing and yes even dancing! I hurried home and googled it so I could add it to my blog. After I had added the song I felt like dancing so I turned the song on and turned it up! At the very end of the song I heard it...the F word! Are you kidding me!! Why ruin a perfectly good song.
This seems to happen way too much. I don't think enough Moms are using soap!
Not long ago I bought a CD for a song I like and sure enough it was the only song on the CD with a naughty word!! WHATEVER!
I think it's time to pull out the soap!
The other day while standing in a very long line after a very long day with my kids, a cute woman began to talk to me. I explained in a very sarcastic voice that my children were being SO GOOD! She then said to me that she knew just what I was talking about. Just before she arrived at the store her 15 year old son called her a "F-in" B! Are you kidding me!! Who allows their children to talk that way??? I was just complaining about a few "He touched me" and "He's looking at me" and the famous "Mom he's copying me...Mom he's copying me!"
What would I do if one of my children talked to me this way? Wait a minute none of my children would be allowed to talk to me this way!! When I was young if I would have said an inappropriate word I would have my mouth washed out with soap!
I myself have never had to use soap on my children...thank heavens! It sounds like a few more people should!!
Tonight while driving in the car I heard a very catchy song. So catchy I was singing and yes even dancing! I hurried home and googled it so I could add it to my blog. After I had added the song I felt like dancing so I turned the song on and turned it up! At the very end of the song I heard it...the F word! Are you kidding me!! Why ruin a perfectly good song.
This seems to happen way too much. I don't think enough Moms are using soap!
Not long ago I bought a CD for a song I like and sure enough it was the only song on the CD with a naughty word!! WHATEVER!
I think it's time to pull out the soap!










3 comments:
Hey Liz, Jared said that there is nothing wrong with a few swear words. I can now say I am worried about my kids. Lol! Maybe I should was his mouth out with soap. Haha! loved the picture.
I mean Wash!!!
this made me laugh! My mom used... wait for it... TOBASCO SAUCE!! If we said a bad word OR if we were caught lying. To this day, I can still taste that burny-hot sauce in my mouth... horrid.
Post a Comment