
This past week I took Andrew over to his Junior High for registration. We met his new principal and after returning home and opening my Junior High yearbook realized that he was also my Junior High Principal...If I didn't feel old I do now. The only thing helping me is SERIOUSLY how old is he??
Andrew also received his locker combination and after a few attempts he finally figured out how to open it. It doesn't help that he isn't the tallest and his locker is on top! A growth spurt would really help about now!!
I left him there with a few of his friends...it's bad enough he is going to be short and the youngest at school,being seen with your Mom could only make matters worse.
As I was leaving I said a little prayer and crossed my fingers that he wouldn't get into too much trouble. Yesterday I learned that he indeed get himself into a little trouble, however I don't think that's what he thought. Here is how our conversation went.
**Some names have been changed to protect the innocent...
A:Hey Mom what would you do if I told you that I had a picture of "Wanda" to hang in my new locker.
M: Seriously you have a picture of "Wanda" to hang in your locker? How did you get it?
A: I asked "Jenny" if she would get one for me.
I had a competition with my friends. We all made a bet on who could be the first one to get a picture of the girl we like. I won!
M: Giggling...Are you serious? Buddy what if that embarrasses her? Her locker is right by yours.
A: Mom she knows I wanted it! "Jenny" told her I did and she gave it to her.
M: Sighing and giggling...WHATEVER!
O.K. Help me...I am SO NOT READY FOR THIS!
15 years ago









2 comments:
My husband recognizes your hubby. They went to Alta together.
Hello liz!! its Chelsea Lowder... Courtneys lil sis and i have made a blog!! haha it was good to see ya at book club and i had a blast!! Ps i love your blog page so freakin cute!!!
Post a Comment