Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little glimpse into the "WORST SUMMER EVER!"

A few days ago one of my darling children informed me that "LAST SUMMER WAS FUN, BUT THIS IS THE WORST SUMMER EVER!"

I tried to laugh it off. I would have to agree that last summer was fun, Boston in July and does California in October count? I think so! Not to mention the many trips to the pool and Lagoon and walks to the snow cone shack...I swear my tongue was permanently bright red!

Are my children spoiled or am I just a major downer?? Perhaps they were having a bad day, heaven knows I've been known to have a few! A few I said...just a few! WHATEVER!

So just to set the record straight...in case you were starting to side with my children(WHATEVER I knew you would), here is just a glimpse of some of the fun or should I say the "WORST" things so far this summer!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors