Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's New!!

Can you spot what's new with Alex??? No it's not the lovely cold sore on her lower lip...or even the lovely bug bite on her cheek she has decided to pick at!
Is she a SUPER MODEL, you are wondering...NO however I would have to say she definitely could be...look at her pose!!

Is she a flirt?? Yes she is a flirt but still that is not it!
Guess Again...


Did she get her ears pierced??? Yes! However did you guess? You are so smart!
Today while the older kids were bouncing at the kid barn Alex and I met up with her little friend Jada and her mom! The two of them decided they wanted to get their ears pierced! O.K. they didn't really ask but they were excited when we brought it up! LOL!! She picked out the earrings she wanted and was so brave (o.k. just a few tears) that she got to go to the Hello Kitty store for some new lip gloss!
She feels like a princess and was so excited to show her Daddy when he got home from work!
For all of you who feel like I am a horrible mother I just have one thing to say...WHATEVER!

5 comments:

Emily said...

hi Liz, it's emily(from book club) Renee's friend. I thought i'd check out your blog. Anyway, darling ears! Kate, my daughter has those same earrings! Too cute! i love them! Kate got her ear's pierced at 3 years old. I had her earn it with a job chart. She'd been begging for months. I had absolutely NO problem with it. In fact, I kind of wanted to do it when she was younger. I think there is nothing cuter. I love it! And your alex picked the cutest earrings, in my opinion!! :) I love your blog. Are you finished with "The Host" yet?

Michael and Natalia said...

Cute!!! ....and she IS a flirt!...and a very beautiful one!

We were going to pierce Destiny's ears on her birthday this year. I still think it's pretty cool that we had our girls only a couple of hours apart:) Every time I read about Alex I am amazed how much their personalities are alike!

The Cundick Family said...

OMG!! I will never have this experience since I have boys but you won't ever see me cry about it because I can live it with Alex!! Alex, you are truly a princess and I can't wait to see your new earrings!! I love you!!

Brooke said...

I love the new earrings! Seriously, it doesn't get much funner than that! You are gorgeous Alex!

Sue said...

What? "Poppy" has a new pair of earrings? To go in her newly pierced ears? You know she takes after "g-ma accessory"...Those modeling poses--come on.. ALEX you are so darn cute....

Alex we must do lunch soon and then go shopping for more earrings...You've got a reputation
"Fancy Nancy"...
Love g-ma

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors