You think two intelligent adults (well I think we are...Jake does have his Masters Degree)would have figured out sooner that their air conditioning unit had blown out, YOU THINK!
It shouldn't have taken a whole week of wondering why the children and I were so moody and why we were constantly dripping in sweat! Maybe we aren't as smart as I had given us credit for!!
Jake had gone downstairs many times to discover the main line had frozen over. This actually used to happen to us quite often in our other home and letting it defrost and changing the filter always fixed it. 7+ times we turned off the air, letting the house soar to 80+ degrees and 7+ times this failed.
It is pretty sad when it is cooler outside and you tell the children to go out because they would be better off. WHATEVER!!
Finally Saturday night I couldn't take it any longer and called my friends husband to come over once again and bail us out. He confirmed what we should have already figured out on our own...did I say we were intelligent?!? Our central air needs a little TLC!
Thank heavens the upstairs unit still works! So if you call today and I am in bed, it is not because I am lazy (LOL)it is just because that is the only cool place in the house!!
15 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment