Friday, April 4, 2008

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."






This picture pretty much sums it all up this week! I am exhausted and barely functioning this morning but... Can I just say HOORAY!! Jake is coming home today! He has been out of town this week at yet another conference and will be home tonight just in time to get ready for another! WHATEVER!! I tell you I didn't sign up for this. Do you think I am complaining once again? I really don't mean to. No sleep puts you in kind of a mood!!
I am very grateful for my life. Yesterday I spent the afternoon driving around delivering fliers to daycares and preschools for my unplugged event (thanks for your help Renee). I was shocked and my heart sank. I love nothing more than being able to stay home with my kids. Yes I complain from time to time but I truly am so thankful. I couldn't believe first how many daycares there were and second that they were all full. Not to mention some of them were filthy! Seriously have people ever heard of a mop??
I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU JAKE! Thank you for working so hard so that I have the opportunity to be with our children. I have always wanted to be a Mother from the time I was tiny and my Mother would sing the song to me... When I grow up I want to be a mother and have a family, one little, two little, three little babies of my own...Thank you for making all of my dreams come true. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

You should totally confess your McDonald's sins to Bad Mothers Anonymous!

HA! If Fischer would eat a cheeseburger - I'd give it to him EVERYDAY! It has to be better than a diet of Carnation Instant Breakfast and fruit snacks!

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors