Thursday, March 13, 2008

You're not getting older, you're getting better.





Hurry it's a special day.
Giddy up and play all day.
Eating ice cream and chocolate cake.
It's your birthday, let's celebrate!

What a fun day yesterday was! I can hardly believe Andrew is now 12. It was such and eventful day. We started the day with pancakes , I took treats to school, we went shopping for his new bike and of course ate at our favorite birthday spot BONSAI! I personally am bonasied out! The kids choose Bonsai for every special occassion.

Of course when we returned home we had to have cake! Notice what a good mom I am. I used to pride myself on the fact that I made all of my kids cakes. Now I just pride myself on remembering to order one! WHATEVER! Andrew chose german chocolate and it was very yummy. So yummy that Alex asked for breakfast cake this morning and cried for several minutes when I wouldn't let her. It took forever to get her to sleep last night after she ate it. I can only imagine what the day would have been like if I would have given in! She will just have to wait until Saturday for round two. Andrew will be having his birthday party and of course wants the same cake!! YUMMMY!

No comments:

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors