Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Three box family


It has officially happened! The Heugly's have now graduated from a two box family to a three box family. This is what Jake informed me tonight when I returned home from a run. He was making the kids macaroni and cheese for dinner (healthy I know), and has decided that two boxes will no longer satisfy our family. Any of you who know us well know we have a huge love for macaroni and cheese. My children would eat it every day if I let them and have even asked me to make it for for breakfast! I am a fan of homemade mac and cheese and have even been converted to the Heugly way of eating it with gravy, however am just not a huge fan of the "blue box". Maybe I ate too much as a child. I just can't stomach it! Life has been crazy at our house this week with lots of sick ones and a trip to the grocery store is badly needed. Until then we will survive on what my kids love most Kraft macaroni and cheese because hey "It's the cheesiest!"

1 comment:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Jake, my wife lead me to your blog and I must say, I am greatly impressed that Mac and Cheese is a constant staple in your family's life. Yellow Death finds my stomach 2-3 times a week. May I recommend the "Three Cheese" variety, you may never go back to the original. Cheers...

FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.

Heugly Visitors