I can remember when I was young and every Saturday night I would go to bed with sponge rollers in my hair. I was convinced when I had a daughter she would do the same. Then I had Sammie! If it takes time or hurts even a bit, she is not going to do it! Sponge rollers have become just for special occasions at our house. Christmas, Easter, Family pictures but never just for church!! She hates having them put in and taken out and sleeping on them is almost torture!
Any of you who know Sam know she has the most beautiful hair, something her little sister Alex is going to envy when she is older. Alex was born with her dad's hair, very thin!! Most of you have probably seen the pictures of Alex in the morning and let me tell you if you haven't, you are definitely missing out!! Can I just say out of control!!
I was so excited it was Easter because you know what that means...CURLERS!!! Only tonight I got a special treat. I got to put curlers in both of my little girl's hair. It was so much fun. Alex's hair is just long enough and I am excited to see how it turns out in the morning. Knowing her it will probably be a little crazy. I just couldn't tell her no when she asked if she could have them too. Yes that is right she asked for them!! How exciting is that!! She was so darling. She sat very still and when they were all in was so excited to see what she looked like in the mirror. Of course she had to show everyone in the family and tell everyone "Look I'm Pretty" Maybe she can help convince Sam that curlers aren't that bad after all!












2 comments:
Wow that takes me back, nothing like two beautiful girls. I hope you take lots of Easter pics and also of our new deacon on his special first priesthood day
Aahhh, sponge rollers... it is like a right of passage! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment