Coming into my house today I saw our first and only tulip. Last year we ripped up our front yard and with it all of our beautiful tulips. Of course we never got around to planting more and will have to wait until this coming fall. This one little tulip reminded me of the song in primary that I sang when I was young and that my children still sing. Faith is like a little seed, if planted it will grow... Then while out running errands today I found this amazing quote. "I believe in the sun, even when it isn't shining, in love even when I'm alone and in God even when he is silent." This was found etched on a wall in Germany by someone who was hiding from the Nazi's. I thought this quote was so powerful and had to share it.
Isn't it amazing how the small and simple things in life can represent and mean so much. My darling Christian just returned from school (while I was typing this post) and the first thing he said to me was "Spring is here." I asked him how he knew this and he told me he saw our only tulip. How interesting we would both notice on the same day. I am so glad we at least have this one beautiful flower to remind us just like the sweet song we sing in primary that ... Faith is knowing the sun will rise, lighting each new day.Faith is knowing the Lord will hear my prayers each time I pray.Faith is like a little seed:If planted, it will grow.Faith is a swelling within my heart.When I do right, I know.









3 comments:
Thank you for your awesome posts today. You find the good in everything, you're my hero...
Thanks for the inspiration Liz~I really needed it today, the past 2 days have been trying. You are a cherished friend.
Thanks for the great quotes today and yesterday!
Post a Comment