I guess blogging should be for night times only!! I was watching my good friends little boy and thought that he and Alex were having some quiet time on the couch. I had just put a movie on and the two of them seemed so content. I thought I would spend a couple of minutes on the computer and update our blog when I heard Sammie yelling in the other room. I guess that the silence should have been a sign that all was not well!
Like I have said before thank heavens for blogging. In situations like this in the past the "beast" (as my children would like to call it) would have come out. Instead a very loud chuckle and a run to find the camera (which I always try to keep close at hand). Now the only problem I have is my vacuum isn't working well! Lesson learned and blogging will now have to be set aside to naps and evenings! WHATEVER!









No comments:
Post a Comment