When Jake and I were dating we used to send eachother love notes and emails. It was very sweet and o.k. I admit a bit childish. He was way more creative than I was and actually sent me the sweetest letter that looked like a ransom note. Each letter was cut out and pasted on a paper. I still have it! I am not as patient as Jake so I found the next best thing...
Get ransom on fancygens.com
FAMILY
I love my family so much. To be apart of a family like mine is so divine, where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired. We talk we laugh we cry, but we are a family and we do it all together. For as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall. For we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch. That is why I love my family so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment